The Virtual University is Amberton's on-line education center. The Virtual University provides many on-line resources for Amberton faculty and currently enrolled students. Each of these resources has been exclusively designed to make the student's on-line experience an enriching and rewarding one. We encourage each Amberton student, regardless of delivery method (lecture or on-line), to use these resources effectively.
Through the Virtual University, users may:
- Access distance-learning courses through the Amberton eCourse System
- Conduct on-line research through the Remote Research Services
- Access Electronic Reserves set up by faculty for student retrieval of information
- Communicate interactively with fellow students and professors in the Chat Rooms
- Post questions and responses in the Discussion Forum
- To access the Virtual University, you must have access to your Amberton University ID and your password. Amberton University IDs are issued at the time of admission. If you have misplaced your AUID, please contact the Student Services Office (972/279-6511 or email@example.com) for information on obtaining a duplicate AUID.
For technical assistance with logging in, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
UserID = The capitalized initial of your first name + your last name + the last 3 digits of your SSN. Example: JDoe789
Password = Amberton ID# (AUID)
The AUID is issued at the time of admission and is also listed on the student's registration confirmation.