Dr. Melody Hufman
I am passionate about fulfilling my God-given destiny and encouraging others to do the same.
ContactEmail Dr. Melody Hufman
Academic and Professional Degrees Earned
Ph.D., Speech Communication
- University of Denver
M.A., Speech Communication
- University of Denver
B.A., English Literature
- Wichita State University
"I am always looking for new ideas and teaching methods."
My Unique Approach to Education
I integrate all the diverse disciplines that I have studied into the classroom. I create assignments which encourage students to develop the skills they need in the workplace. I am always looking for new ideas and teaching methods.
Dr. Melody Hufman became a Professor of Communication at Amberton University in 1984. Prior to that appointment, she taught at several institutions including the University of Denver, Metropolitan State College, Pikes Peak Community College, and Tarrant County College. She has also been an adjunct professor for Golden Gate University.
She has presented papers at national and regional conventions in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, Denver, Colorado, Vancouver, British Columbia, Sacramento, California, San Diego, California, New Orleans, Louisiana, Atlanta, Georgia, Louisville, Kentucky, and Houston, Texas.
She has consulted for Dr. Pepper/7 Up, United Parcel Service, Southwestern Bell Telephone Service, and the Air Force Academy (Update Seminar.) She has several publications and is currently an indie author. Her most recent book is entitled Communication Proverbs of a Jewish King.
Dr. Hufman says, “My greatest joy in teaching is watching students fulfill their true potential long after they have left my classroom.”
- Bachelor of Arts in Professional Development
- Bachelor of Business Administration in General Business
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Studies
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Human Relations And Business
- Master of Arts in Professional Development
- Master of Science in Human Relations and Business
- Master of Science in Human Resources Training & Development
- Master of Science in Managerial Science
- Master of Business Administration in Project Management
- Master of Business Administration in Strategic Leadership
- Master of Science in Family Studies
- Master of Business Administration in International Business