Recruiter and Enrollment Management Specialist
Responsible for assisting in the planning and implementation of outreach and recruitment efforts designed to attract and enroll potential students. Works with the Senior Director for Marketing and Creative Design in coordinating marketing and outreach activities in a variety of settings including but not limited to area community colleges, community organizations, churches, chambers of commerce, and area employers; Reports directly to the Sr. Director for Marketing and Creative Design.
The responsibilities of the Recruiter and Enrollment Management Specialist shall include, but not be limited to the following:
- Works collaboratively with marketing division and Student Services, as well as all departments, to meet and/or exceed the goals to attract and enroll prospective students.
- Governs enrollment management as first point of contact for potential students, responding to new student inquiries on a timely basis via email, phone, or direct mail.
- Comfortable managing and updating a case load, cold calling new, and continuing students, and offering solutions to overcome objections.
- Implements Amberton University’s recruiting services and procedures when partnering with organizations such as local and national businesses, Chambers of Commerce, community colleges, and multicultural organizations.
- Excels at using social media platforms such as Facebook and Linkedin to attract and increase engagement with prospective students and nurture relationships with Amberton alumni.
- Participates in the preparation of and presentation of recruiting materials, displays and exhibits.
- Advises the University administration on needed recruiting programs, policies, procedures, and publications.
- Maintains contacts with representatives of other organizations to exchange and update information on resources and services available.
- Provides for the efficient maintenance of the recruiting contact database by providing updates to current information.
- Identifies opportunities for University growth and advancement through establishing and developing strong relationships with new outreach contacts.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree and work experience that would likely produce the required knowledge, skills, abilities, and qualifications.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Will include usual office conditions with day, evening and weekend work as needed to meet University needs. Must provide own transportation to and from work and to other locations as related to work assignments. Mileage will be reimbursed for travel to other locations as needed.
Amberton University is an Equal Opportunity Employer