Dr. Blair Stephenson
"I am passionate about providing an opportunity for my students to acquire real value in practical and profitable skills and knowledge that they can apply directly to their careers, and raising funds to fight multiple sclerosis by riding my bicycle 150 miles in the Bike MS ride every year."
ContactEmail Dr. Blair Stephenson
Academic and Professional Degrees Earned
- University of Oklahoma
- University of Oklahoma
My Unique Approach to Education:
I try to challenge my students to think analytically as they approach any business or organizational situation. I encourage students to evaluate issues in a very pragmatic, real-world context as opposed to just accepting an academic, textbook answer. The best feedback I can receive from a student is that he/she was able to receive a promotion or change career paths because of a course he/she took with me.
Dr. Stephenson is an experienced business manager and instructor with a successful track record in building cohesive, high performing project teams and operations teams. His skill set includes the ability to combine business acumen with the people skills needed to define vision, inspire collaboration, and enable team members to mesh their personal goals with the group’s goals.
In the business arena, Dr. Stephenson has spent the past eight years serving as a Lead Project Manager and IT Business Partner at Pioneer Natural Resources, a Fortune 500 oil and gas company located in Irving, Texas with operations in the Permian Basin. For the past nine years, he has taught a variety of courses at Amberton University including project management, management, and marketing courses at both the graduate and undergraduate levels.
- Master of Arts in Professional Development
- Master of Business Administration in General Business
- Master of Business Administration in Management
- Master of Business Administration in Project Management
- Master of Business Administration in Strategic Leadership
- Master of Science in Human Relations and Business
- Master of Science in Human Resources Training & Development
- Master of Science in Managerial Science
- Bachelor of Arts in Professional Development
- Bachelor of Business Administration in General Business
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Management Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Project Management
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Human Relations And Business
- Master of Science in Agile Project Management