Dr. Carl Rossini Jr.
I'm passionate about preparing students for early career success.
ContactEmail Dr. Carl Rossini Jr.
Academic and Professional Degrees Earned
Doctor of Business Admin - Marketing
- Argosy University - 2013
Master of Business Admin
- Southern Methodist University (SMU) - 1983
Master of Arts - History
- Northern Arizona University - 1981
Bachelor of Arts - History
- Lewis University - 1978
"If you want to change the world, who do you begin with, yourself or others? I believe if we begin with ourselves and do the things that we need to do and become the best person we can be, we have a much better chance of changing the world for the better. - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn "
My Unique Approach to Education
I believe that education is a partnership between the student and teacher. In addition to mastering content, I believe that students should be educated to have insight into theory and practice choices of their field. Also, they should learn how to learn. This includes being able to observe critically and research, think critically, and communicate clearly.
Dr. Carl Rossini holds a Bachelor of Arts and a Master of Arts in History, an MBA from SMU, and a Doctor of Business Administration degree. He has also developed and taught college classes in a wide range of communications and marketing subjects, including Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Mass Media, Business Strategy, Web Development, the History of Mass Media, and Promotional Writing. He has served as a college student advisor, lead instructor, chair, and full professor of Marketing and Media.
Prior to devoting himself to education, his twenty years of executive achievement included account management at advertising agencies, consumer brand development, and high-tech marketing management.
He is interested in the history and theory of media, and the current transition to the digital media environment, and the family management of screen media.
Outside of school, he enjoys listening to and singing choral music, playing tennis, reading, following the Dallas Cowboys, and spending time with his family.
- Bachelor of Arts in Professional Development
- Bachelor of Business Administration in General Business
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Studies
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Human Relations And Business
- Master of Arts in Professional Development
- Master of Science in Human Relations and Business
- Master of Science in Human Resources Training & Development
- Master of Science in Managerial Science
- Master of Business Administration in Strategic Leadership
- Master of Science in Family Studies
- Master of Business Administration in International Business
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management
- Masters of Business Administration in Accounting