Dr. Di Ann Sanchez
I'm passionate about Human Resources Leadership and I love teaching.
ContactEmail Dr. Di Ann Sanchez
Academic and Professional Degrees Earned
Ph.D., Organization and Management with a specialization in Human Resources
- Capella University
M.A., Organizational Management
- University of Phoenix
B.A., Political Science
- University of California at Los Angeles
"Dr. Sanchez nationally educates and speaks to business leaders on 'Attracting, Engaging and Retaining the Hispanic Workforce.'"
My Unique Approach to Education
Comes from the experience I have had in the Human Resource Management community.
Dr. Sanchez's Human Resources group at Delta Technology won Atlanta's Society of Human Resource Management HR Professional Excellence Award. She was named by Hispanic Business magazine as one of the "Top 50 Hispanic Women in Business", one of the "Top 80 Elite Hispanic Women", and "Top 100 Latinas in America". She was highlighted in the Hispanic Journal Magazine recognizing her accomplishments in Human Resources and Diversity at American Airlines and has been featured in “USA Today” seeking to improve the current process of employment verification, and encouraging comprehensive immigration reform. She has been also featured on Fox News Business Career Accelerator regarding the topic of “Love Contracts in the Workplace”. Dr. Sanchez nationally educates and speaks to business and Human Resources leaders on “Attracting, Engaging and Retaining the Hispanic Workforce” and “Why Can’t We All Just Get Along! – Diversity and Generations in the Workplace."
Dr. Sanchez holds a Bachelor's Degree in Political Science from the University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA), a Master's Degree in Organizational Management from the University of Phoenix, and a PhD in Organization and Management with a specialization in Human Resources from Capella University. She currently teaches the SHRM Essentials of Human Resources and the SPHR/PHR Certification Preparation Course for Tarrant County Community College (TCCD). Dr. Sanchez, SPHR, SHRM - SCP, is also a part-time lecturer at University of Texas, Arlington.
Dr. Sanchez is active in the Society of Human Resources (SHRM) by serving as the Texas Legislative Advocacy Captain, has developed test questions for the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI), served on various national SHRM volunteer panels including the “HR Initiative for a Legal Workforce”. Furthermore, Dr. Sanchez is a board member for the Aids Outreach Center of Tarrant County, Artes de la Rosa Cultural Center, Workforce Solutions of Tarrant County and North Central Area Community Centers. Dr. Sanchez is also a volunteer counselor at the Fort Worth Business Assistance Center which promotes new businesses and entrepreneurs.
- Bachelor of Arts in Professional Development
- Bachelor of Business Administration in General Business
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Management Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Project Management
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Human Relations And Business
- Master of Business Administration in General Business
- Master of Business Administration in Management
- Master of Business Administration in Project Management
- Master of Business Administration in Strategic Leadership
- Master of Science in Human Relations and Business
- Master of Science in Human Resources Training & Development
- Master of Science in Managerial Science
- Master of Business Administration in International Business