Dr. Dianne Gravley
"Helping students who are searching for hope and opportunity."
ContactEmail Dr. Dianne Gravley
Academic and Professional Degrees Earned
BS Education and Curriculum
- Texas A&M
MS Communication Studies
- University of North Texas
- Regent University
My Unique Approach to Education
"I use narrative throughout my courses. Telling stories and examining our own life stories serve to show the relevance of course concepts in our lives."
Dianne Gravley holds a PhD in Strategic Communication from Regent University, a master’s degree in Communication Studies from the University of North Texas, and a bachelor’s degree from Texas A&M University. She has taught courses in Public Speaking, Business Communication, Interpersonal Communication, Critical Communication, and Fundamentals of Communication.
Her research interests include organizational communication within the context of the public-school system, whistle-blowing and retaliation, and narrative identity during traumatic events. She and her husband, Lynn, are actively involved in their church and enjoy raising cattle on their ranch in Grayson County Texas. They spend their free-time with family, including three grown children, one brand new son-in-law, and Ziggy, their Australian Shepherd.
- Bachelor of Arts in Professional Development
- Bachelor of Business Administration in General Business
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Human Relations And Business
- Master of Science in Human Relations and Business
- Master of Arts in Professional Development
- Master of Science in Human Resources Training & Development
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management