Dr. Kimanya Ards
I'm passionate about the student learning process.
ContactEmail Dr. Kimanya Ards
Academic and Professional Degrees Earned
- PhD, Management in Organizational Leadership
M.S., Human Relations and Business
- Amberton University
B.A., Political Science
- Prairie View A&M
"...listen to the students and then guide students towards the path of success."
My Unique Approach to Education
My unique approach to education is to listen to the students and then guide students towards the path of success.
My name is Dr. Kim Ards, and I go by the name of Kim. Three years ago, we moved from De Soto, Texas to Minneapolis. I am happy to announce that we recently moved back to Dallas, Texas at the end of January. In 1997, I graduated with my Bachelors of Arts in Political Science from Prairie View A&M University. In 1998, I received my first job as an Information Specialist, then as an Education & Marketing Coordinator for the hospital system, Texas Health Resources. After working there for 10 years, I switched gears and began working as a Research Associate for a medical school in Dallas. In 1999, I decided to go back to school for my Masters of Science in Human Relations & Business at Amberton University in Garland, Texas and completed it in 2001. I have always found that exercising my mind keeps me in the mindset of being open to take risks and challenges. With this, in 2003, I decided to challenge myself once again and enroll in courses at the University of Phoenix for my Doctorate of Management in Organizational Leadership. My reason for this was mainly for personal growth. My hope is that I will utilize the lessons learned from this and apply the concepts towards my future endeavors.
- Bachelor of Arts in Professional Development
- Bachelor of Business Administration in General Business
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Management Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Human Relations And Business
- Master of Arts in Professional Development
- Master of Business Administration in General Business
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Management
- Master of Business Administration in Strategic Leadership
- Master of Science in Human Relations and Business
- Master of Science in Human Resources Training & Development
- Master of Science in Managerial Science
- Master of Business Administration in International Business
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management