Dr. Matthew Reagan
I'm passionate about being challenged to continually grow, both professionally and personally!
ContactEmail Dr. Matthew Reagan
Academic and Professional Degrees Earned
- Northcentral University
- Amberton University
B.S., Animal Science
- TX A&M University, College Station
"...learning is paramount to lifelong success and achievement."
My Unique Approach to Education
The attainment of facts and data is not enough to be successful. An individual’s ability to effectively apply what they have and are learning is paramount to lifelong success and achievement.
While I was born in Albuquerque, NM I grew up in the Dallas metro, primarily Mesquite and Garland. After graduating from TX A&M University I went to work for State Farm Mutual Insurance Company. I left State Farm in 2000 and entered into the United States Air Force on active-duty. I spent 11 years on active-duty in various management and leadership roles as a logistician. During my active-duty service I traveled all over the United States and many areas around the globe. I had the opportunity to spend 3 years with NATO where I was exposed to a variety of cultures and leadership styles.
In 2009 while stationed at Tinker AFB, Oklahoma, I along with other like-minded leaders started a charitable organization called the Long Race Foundation. The foundation was designed to help families and individuals in need with few conditional criteria to worry about.
After 2 years of service in Oklahoma I left active-duty and joined the Montana Air National Guard in 2011. In 2012 I deployed to Afghanistan for my third overseas contingency deployment. Upon returning I took a position at Malmstrom AFB, MT as a Logistics Compliance Manager.
In May of 2014 I was brought back on active-duty to assist the 120th Airlift Wing convert from a mission involving the F-15 Strike Eagle to the C-130 Hercules. This is a significant cultural shift from a fighter aircraft culture to an airlift culture. While this is a temporary assignment it is exciting to be involved in helping reshape the organization to meet future mission requirements and support our state and nation.
- Master of Arts in Professional Development
- Master of Business Administration in General Business
- Master of Business Administration in Management
- Master of Business Administration in Strategic Leadership
- Master of Science in Human Relations and Business
- Master of Science in Human Resources Training & Development
- Master of Science in Managerial Science
- Bachelor of Arts in Professional Development
- Bachelor of Business Administration in General Business
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Human Relations And Business
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management
- Master of Science in Enterprise Analytics
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Entrepreneurship
- Master of Business Administration in Entrepreneurship