Dr. Melody Hufman
"I am passionate about fulfilling my God-given destiny and encouraging others to do the same."
ContactEmail Dr. Melody Hufman
Academic and Professional Degrees Earned
Ph.D., Speech Communication
- University of Denver
M.A., Speech Communication
- University of Denver
B.A., English Literature
- Wichita State University
"I am always looking for new ideas and teaching methods."
My Unique Approach to Education
"I emphasize developing critical thinking and analytical skills which will serve you throughout your lifetime."
Dr. Hufman has many years of experience teaching a diverse selection of courses such as: Managerial Communication, Communicating for Results in Organizations, Public Relations, Business and Professional Communication, Research Methods, Public Speaking, Nonverbal Communication, Cultural Communication, Persuasion, Fundamentals of Communication, Group Communication, and Media Relations. Throughout her career she has taught at several universities and colleges in Texas, Colorado, and California.
Her M.A. and her Ph.D. is from the University of Denver, in Colorado in Speech Communication and her BA is from Wichita State University in Kansas in English Literature and Communication.
She has presented papers at national and regional conventions in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, Denver, Colorado, Vancouver, British Columbia, Sacramento, California, San Diego, California, New Orleans, Louisiana, Atlanta, Georgia, Louisville, Kentucky, and Houston, Texas. She also has several scholarly publications.
She owns Hufman Communication which specializes in Presentational Skills, Communication Strategies, and Management Solutions. As a consultant, she has worked at: Dr. Pepper/7 Up, United Parcel Service, Southwestern Bell Telephone Service, and the Update Seminar at the Air Force Academy.
She is an indie author, and has written “Communication Proverbs of a Jewish King” and “Adopted and Blessed: A Letter to My Birth Mother”. Her books are available on Amazon in Kindle and paperback versions.
- Bachelor of Arts in Professional Development
- Bachelor of Business Administration in General Business
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Studies
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Human Relations And Business
- Master of Arts in Professional Development
- Master of Science in Human Relations and Business
- Master of Science in Human Resources Training & Development
- Master of Science in Managerial Science
- Master of Business Administration in Strategic Leadership
- Master of Science in Family Studies
- Master of Business Administration in International Business
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management
- BBA+MBA in Accounting
- Masters of Business Administration in Accounting