Dr. Sharon Price
I am passionate about my family and using my gifts and talents to encourage others.
ContactEmail Dr. Sharon Price
Academic and Professional Degrees Earned
DBA in Accounting
- Anderson University
MS in Management
- Indiana Wesleyan
BBA in Accounting
- Evangel University
My Unique Approach to Education:
I believe that all students have the capacity to learn. In my courses, I like to provide the opportunity for students to find what interests them. Accounting is a wide discipline with lots of interesting avenues to pursue. I hope during the course of my classes that students are prompted to discover the possibilities.
Dr. Price received earned her bachelor’s degree from Evangel University in Springfield, Missouri. She knew at that time she would eventually pursue advanced degrees as she had not exhausted her desire to learn more about accounting. She went on to earn an M.S. in management from Indiana Wesleyan and a D.B.A. in accounting from Anderson University. She is also a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), licensed in the state of Texas. While teaching became her passion, she has worked as a professional accountant in various management roles in not for profit entities, for profit entities, and public accounting. She continues to be active in the profession with a local CPA firm to bring the necessary skills edge into the classroom. Dr. Price is also active in her local Chamber of Commerce and church. She is also a member of the TXCPA and the AICPA. She is married and enjoys spending time traveling with her family.
- Master of Business Administration in Strategic Leadership
- Master of Business Administration in Management
- Master of Business Administration in General Business
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Management Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in General Business
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
- BBA+MBA in Accounting
- Masters of Business Administration in Accounting
- Master of Science in Enterprise Analytics