Adult Graduate & Undergraduate Degree Programs in Garland
Are you considering adult degree programs in the Garland or Dallas area? Amberton University is an accredited, upper division and graduate university specially designed for working adults who experience unique challenges when trying to attend traditional college classes. Whether you are finishing your first degree, furthering your education, or changing careers altogether, we offer affordable bachelor’s and master’s programs from our Garland campus for people who are serious about completing their education and need a flexible program and supportive environment to help them succeed.
Why Amberton University Is Perfect for Working Adults
The ideal candidate for Amberton University is a working adult who needs to continue to work while he or she attends school. We founded our university on Christian principles and are passionate about helping people who are juggling many responsibilities at once to achieve their goals.
To help you achieve yours, we offer many of our classes online. The classroom courses that we offer are scheduled for evenings and weekends to cater to busy adults with jobs and families. Our offerings include flexible and adaptable master’s and bachelor’s programs for working adults.
To enroll at Amberton, applicants must be mature adults with employment experience. They must have completed previous course work at an accredited university. All of our students are serious about taking the next step in their education. If you have been searching for a private university in Garland or the Dallas/Fort Worth area, Amberton can help. We offer a professional environment in place of the traditional college-student atmosphere. We also limit class sizes to ensure that you get the most value possible out of every course that you take.
At Amberton University, we provide a range of adult degree programs from our main campus conveniently located just off I-635 in Garland. We designed our affordable bachelor’s degree programs to suit working professionals with online and classroom options as well as flexible scheduling. Our bachelor programs include:
- Bachelor of Arts in Professional Development
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Administration in General Business
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Management Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Project Management
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Human Relations and Business
Our affordable master’s programs include:
- Master of Arts in Professional Counseling
- Master of Arta in Professional Development
- Master of Arts in School Counseling
- Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Counseling
- Master of Business Administration in Accounting
- Master of Business Administration in General Business
- Master of Business Administration in International Business
- Master of Business Administration in Management
- Master of Business Administration in Project Management
- Master of Business Administration in Strategic Leadership
- Master of Science in Agile Project Management
- Master of Science in Family Studies
- Master of Science in Family Studies with a Specialization in Christian Counseling
- Master of Science in Human Relations and Business
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management (SHRM Aligned)
- Master of Science in Human Resources Training and Development
- Master of Science in Managerial Science
We also offer a variety of specialization programs for students who wish to enhance their marketability and professional skills.
If you’re trying to choose between a completely online university or one with online and on ground options, you should know that Amberton University is a non-profit, nondenominational institution founded on Christian beliefs and ethical standards. We are accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges, and we have been meeting the needs of working adults for over 45 years. Helping adult students succeed is our mission.
Please contact us today to learn more about how Amberton University can help you to reach your goals.