CODE OF CONDUCT FOR FINANCIAL AID OFFICE STAFF
Students should be aware that personnel working in the Financial Aid Office of Amberton University have not been implicated in any investigations into prohibited practices in the student loan industry.
- Does not have any revenue sharing agreements with lenders.
- Has not accepted any offers of funds from lenders to be used for private educational loans in exchange for processing federal or private loans for a particular lender.
- Has not received gifts of stock or other financial compensation from lenders in return for service on the advisory board of a lender.
- Does not have staff who serve on any lender advisory boards.
- Prohibits staff from accepting gifts from a representative of a student loan provider. Gifts include meals, travel, lodging, entertainment, and in-kind services.