The Graduate Certification in Digital Marketing is ideal for current Amberton students and potential students who want to enhance their knowledge in the area of Digital Marketing by learning how to effectively employ Digital Marketing tools, techniques, skills, and technology to implement successful marketing programs in modern organizations. This certification will be profitable for any business and/or marketing student looking to develop competencies in the emerging and expanding field of Digital Marketing. This certification will provide the student with an overview and framework for understanding Digital Marketing principles, methods, and best practices. This certificate program can help students advance their careers while helping organizations set new standards of performance in Digital Marketing.
Amberton Students completing a Digital Marketing Certification will be able to:
- Develop key knowledge based on influential literature relevant to Digital Marketing topics.
- Explain marketing strategy based on practical applications of Digital Marketing techniques and methods.
- Evaluate and interpret Digital Marketing best practices to modern organizational strategies and challenges.
- Understand and evaluate the Digital Marketing advertising methods including email, website, SEO/SEM, social media, mobile applications, and media.
- Formulate perspectives and insights on the implications of ethics and legal considerations in Digital Marketing strategy.
- Examine and assess the various theories of online consumer behavior.
- Identify and establish Digital Marketing strategies centered around customer segmentation and targeted marketing.
- Understand and evaluate the ethical impact and implications of various aspects of Digital Marketing in modern organizations
Courses: 12 Hours
The course is designed for business and/or marketing students looking to develop competencies in the emerging and expanding field of Digital Marketing. The course will provide the student with an overview and framework for understanding Digital Marketing principles, methods, and best practices.
CAVEAT: No graduate credit will be awarded if MKT4260 has been successfully completed.
This course focuses on the varied tools, technologies, concepts, and techniques that drive digital media & advertising. An overview of the economic, political, legal, and cultural impacts Digital Advertising & New Media have on modern organizations.
CAVEAT: No graduate credit will be awarded if MKT4280 has been successfully completed.
This course, E-Commerce & Web Analysis, deals with the emerging field of electronic commerce. The emphasis of the course is to examine the field of e-commerce as a whole while tying in key business functions of operations, marketing, supply chain, and finance that support this digital business model.
CAVEAT: No graduate credit will be awarded if MKT4270 has been successfully completed.
This course provides students with the skills necessary to understand social media and how it impacts the business environment. The course will examine the concepts of social media for support purposes, and then explore how these concepts integrate within business and industry.
CAVEAT: No graduate credit will be awarded if BUS4415 has been successfully completed.