The Undergraduate Certification in Digital Marketing is ideal for current Amberton students and potential students who want to enhance their knowledge in the area of Digital Marketing by learning how to effectively employ Digital Marketing tools, techniques, skills, and technology to implement successful marketing programs in modern organizations. This certification will be profitable for any business and/or marketing student looking to develop competencies in the emerging and expanding field of Digital Marketing. This certification will provide the student with an overview and framework for understanding Digital Marketing principles, methods, and best practices. This certificate program can help students advance their careers while helping organizations set new standards of performance in Digital Marketing.
Amberton Students completing a Digital Marketing Certification will be able to:
- Identify and evaluate influential literature relevant to Digital Marketing topics.
- Synthesize and apply practical applications of Digital Marketing techniques and methods.
- Identify, evaluate, and apply Digital Marketing best practices to modern organizational strategies and challenges.
- Understand the Digital Marketing advertising methods including email, website, SEO/SEM, social media, mobile apps, and media.
- Discuss the implications of ethics and legal considerations in Digital Marketing strategy.
- Examine the various theories of online consumer behavior.
- Analyze, evaluate, and apply Digital Marketing strategies centered around customer segmentation and targeted marketing.
- Understand the ethical impact and implications of various aspects of Digital Marketing in modern organizations.
Courses: 12 Hours
The course is designed for business and/or marketing students looking to develop competencies in the emerging and expanding field of Digital Marketing. The course will provide the student with an overview and framework for understanding Digital Marketing principles, methods, and best practices.
This course focuses on the varied tools, technologies, concepts, and techniques that drive digital media & advertising. An overview of the economic, political, legal, and cultural impacts Digital Advertising & New Media have on modern organizations.
This course, E-Commerce & Web Analysis, deals with the emerging field of electronic commerce. The emphasis of the course is to examine the field of e-commerce as a whole while tying in key business functions of operations, marketing, supply chain, and finance that support this digital business model.
This course provides students with the skills necessary to understand social media and how it impacts the business environment. The course will examine the concepts of social media for support purposes, and then explore how these concepts integrate within business and industry.