Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion ImplementationBack to Course Guide
This course provides students with the core skills necessary to analyze, apply, and implement metrics in a diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I). The student will develop a strategic plan and synthesize DE&I data from professional sources. Students will investigate inclusion through diversity within the workplace and develop a DE&I Implementation plan for an organization.
UPON COMPLETION OF THE COURSE, THE STUDENT WILL BE COMPETENT IN:
- Identifying trends in DE&I in American Business.
- Exploring Diversity Management, Paradigms and Rationale.
- Defining key elements both in Global and Domestic Diversity Plans.
- Discovering limitations of DE&I programs and plans.
- Describing the strategies for comprehensive DE&I recruitment and sourcing plan.
- Evaluating metrics for promoting DE&I in an organizational setting.
- Discovering the leadership tools needed to manage diverse and inclusive teams.
- Understanding complex diversity issues with intercultural awareness.
- Discussing the Inclusion-Exclusion Scale and Measurements.
- Examining the climate for inclusion and diversity.
- Discovering DEI steps and benefits for building a plan.
- Analyzing the Diversity Inclusive Workplace Model.
- Conducting relevant research appropriate to understanding DE&I development to leverage employee diversity in developing a DE&I Implementation Plan.
- Demonstrating knowledge of ethical issues related to DE&I in a global organization.
- Developing a Company DE&I Strategic Plan and Metrics.
- Evaluating how to implement a DE&I Strategic Plan.
- Describing the strategies to implement DE&I change in companies.