Entrepreneurship ImplementationBack to Course Guide
This course serves as the Capstone course for the MBA in Entrepreneurship. The course provides advanced knowledge, strategies, and tactics needed for a new start-up business. The primary goal for this course is to enable the student to gain the necessary knowledge to write and implement a new business venture plan.
PREREQUISITE: Prior to enrollment in MGT6755, students must meet the following requirement: All course work completed, except electives.
RGS6036 Ethics for Decision Making
MKT6450 Competitive Marketing Analytics
MKT5260 Digital Marketing Foundation
MGT6177 Human Resource Management
MGT6175 Management Responsibilities & Practice
UPON COMPLETION OF THE COURSE, THE STUDENT WILL BE COMPETENT IN:
- Identifying and evaluating influential literature relevant to entrepreneurship topics.
- Understanding and applying universal ethical principles to entrepreneurship in modern organizations.
- Creating and applying entrepreneurship principles and techniques within the context of the modern organization.
- Analyzing the various legal implications of small business planning.
- Discussing the importance of entrepreneurship and the global environment.
- Determining how to create and build a small business that prioritizes entrepreneurial success in the decision-making process.
- Analyzing, evaluating, and applying stakeholders’ feedback to prioritize and improve future entrepreneurship applications.
- Analyzing, evaluating, and applying entrepreneurship best practices for effective and informed decision-making in a small business environment.
- Discussing the importance of the role of a leader in executing entrepreneurship plans.
- Identifying and applying appropriate entrepreneurship tools and techniques related to franchising and hybrids.
- Discussing the importance of leveraging an entrepreneurial competitive advantage to better enable small business enterprises to understand competition among firms and industries.
- Discussing the future of entrepreneurship concepts and successful marketing strategies for entrepreneurs.
- Identifying, evaluating, and applying knowledge of capital resources needed by entrepreneurs.
- Analyzing the relationship of competitive dynamics and marketplace success in entrepreneurship.