Adult Degree Programs & Courses
Amberton University offers online degree completion programs designed for working adults who want to further their careers or change paths altogether. Everything we do is based on Christian principles and centers on your lifestyle and your needs. We’re working adults, too, so we understand the need for an adaptable, flexible degree program.
When you’re serious about taking the next step, we offer two campuses — Garland and Frisco — both of which provide a professional atmosphere and a wide range of online and on ground course options. We keep our class sizes small so that you’ll get the most out of each course you take. Be sure to ask us about credit we may be able to award for military experience and training as well as work experience.
Benefits of Amberton Programs
At Amberton, we take pride in offering adult students a way to reach their academic and professional goals. Our programs for adults returning to college provide many advantages, including:
- Flexibility in scheduling. Adults with job and family obligations cannot usually fit traditional classroom lectures into their schedules, so we offer online coursework that you can complete at times that work for you. On- campus courses meet once a week for ten weeks either in the evenings or on weekends.
- Affordability. You’ll find that our tuition is less costly than many public university programs. When you take online classes, you also won’t need to worry about particular expenses such as transportation and childcare, making our adult degree programs even more cost-effective.
- Improved career prospects. If you don’t have a degree or you earned your degree in the past, you can enhance your career prospects by updating and furthering your education. Rapid changes in technology affect most industries, and completing a bachelor’s or earning a master’s degree can help you stay up-to-date.
An Introduction to What We Offer
We offer bachelor’s degree programs, master’s degree programs, and several specializations, all designed to cater to working adults. Most of our programs can be completed online with no in-class attendance at all. We also offer affordable tuition prices and convenient payment plans to make it as easy as possible for you to achieve your goals. We evaluate transfer work quickly and advise you on how your prior credits fit your desired degree path. Our classes begin approximately every ten weeks, allowing you to start working toward your degree as soon as possible.
- Bachelor’s Degree Programs: We offer a range of bachelor’s degree programs in fields such as Accounting, General Business, Management, Human Relations and Business, and Applied Studies.
- Master’s Degree Programs: Our Master’s degree programs include Professional Counseling, School Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy, Accounting, International Business, Project Management, Strategic Leadership, Human Resource Management, and more.
- Specializations: We offer many different specialization programs for students who wish to enhance their professional skills, such as Adult Training and Development, Conflict Management and Resolution, Executive Communication Skills, and Diversity Awareness.
We have academic advisors available to help you with applying for admission, finding appropriate courses, assisting with enrolling, and more. If you’re ready to take your education to the next level, contact Amberton University today.