Master of Science in Managerial Science
Degree Plan Details
A graduate with a Master of Science in Managerial Science will be able to:
- Demonstrate the ability to integrate and apply key management concepts and techniques to address real-world problems.
- Communicate intelligently and effectively in the execution of managerial and leadership responsibilities in a variety of settings and situations.
- Demonstrate knowledge of ethical issues and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to conduct relevant research appropriate to the discipline.
The minimum requirements for a Master of Science in Managerial Science are:
- 24 semester hours applicable to the degree must be completed at Amberton University.
- 36 semester hours for a degree.
- A minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 is required.
|I. Required Graduate Studies||6 Hours|
|RGS6035 Theory & Application of Research Methods||3 hours|
|RGS6036 Ethics for Decision Making||3 hours|
|II. Major Requirements|
(Any 5000/6000 COM course)
|HBD6776 Leadership Theories/Practices||3 Hours|
|HRT6560 Organizational Culture||3 Hours|
|HRT6570 Leadership and Team Development||3 Hours|
|Management (MGT)||18 Hours|