Master of Science in Managerial Science
Degree Plan Details
The Master of Science in Managerial Science degree is designed for individuals who have achieved success in their careers and anticipate or have received a promotion to a leadership position. Degree goals are achieved though multi-disciplinary studies in management, organizational and human behavior and communications. Graduates will fill leadership and management roles that require sophisticated application of people skills in an ever-changing business environment. The degree program is offered both in the classroom lecture and distance learning modes.
A graduate with a Master of Science in Managerial Science will be able to:
- Demonstrate the ability to integrate and apply key management concepts and techniques to address real world problems.
- Communicate intelligently and effectively in the execution of managerial and leadership responsibilities in a variety of settings and situations.
- Demonstrate knowledge of ethical issues and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to conduct relevant research appropriate to the discipline.
The minimum requirements for a Master of Science in Managerial Science are:
- 24 semester hours applicable to the degree must be completed at Amberton University.
- 36 semester hours for a degree.
- A minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 is required.
|I. Required Graduate Studies||6 Hours|
|RGS6035 Theory & Application of Research Methods||3 hours|
|RGS6036 Ethics for Decision Making||3 hours|
|II. Major Requirements|
(Any 5000/6000 COM course)
|HBD6776 Leadership Theories/Practices||3 Hours|
|HRT6560 Organizational Culture||3 Hours|
|HRT6570 Leadership and Team Development||3 Hours|
|Management (MGT)||18 Hours|