Welcome, Tarrant County College Undergraduate Transfer Students!
Step #1 - Find your Pathway.
- Amberton University has an agreement in place with Tarrant County College to accept students who want to transfer to Amberton University to complete their Bachelor's Degree. Find the Guided Pathway that fits your desired degree plan and your personal schedule. If you need help, email an Amberton Advisor who will assist you in choosing your pathway to success.
Step #2 - Submit your Application.
- Complete your application to Amberton University.
Step #3 - Order your Transcripts.
- Order your official transcripts to be sent from Tarrant County College to Amberton.
Step #4 - Register for Classes.
- Choose your courses and register for classes at Amberton. If you need assistance, talk with an Amberton Advisor who will help you choose your courses.
Step #5 - Apply for Financial Aid.
- Apply for Financial Aid, if needed. If you have any questions, contact a Financial Aid Advisor at 972-279-6511 ext. 168.